There is a lot of good happening at HiCaliber! Horses are being rescued, rehabilitated and finding wonderful forever homes. But the need is extraordinary and there is so much more good that needs to be done... and for that, we need YOU!
If you are looking for a committed, legitimate and transparent animal rescue to work with, we're your people... and we welcome you. There are so very many ways to get involved and we recognize the "involvement" can mean something different for every person. Whether you simply share a Facebook post, donate $5, come down and fill water buckets, brush a horse or get your company to sponsor new stalls, we are so grateful!
Here are just a few of very many possible way to GET INVOLVED! Have an idea you don't see listed? (And the ideas are endless.) Then shoot us a message and we'd love to talk to you.
• Like us on Facebook and share us with your friends. (We're starting pretty easy!)
• Donate ($5 feeds a horse for a day, $100 buys a 24' panel or $300 pays for a gelding)
• Volunteer your time with us!
• Host a "Fly Mask Drive" among friends and neighbors
• Get your company involved! Have fun raising funds, donate services or consider a volunteer day as a team-building activity. But get ready to get DIRTY!
• Facebook, Tweet, Instagram, email or carrier pigeon our "Wish List" to your friends, family and colleagues. You never know who is sitting on something that could make a world of difference for horses in critical need.
VOLUNTEER WITH US OR COME FOR A VISIT!
Click here to sign our WAIVER
HiCaliber Horse Rescue welcomes volunteers! In fact, we don't just welcome them... we embrace them.
Without our wonderful volunteers we could never serve as many horses as we do. Whether you come down for a one-time volunteer opportunity or make a standing appointment, we are grateful for your support.
There is a myriad of tasks to be done, depending on your abilities: groom, bath, walk, give love, feed, fill up water buckets, help clean and in certain circumstances ride. No matter your skill level, we can put you to work!
Interested in just meeting the herd? That's great too! We love to introduce our horses to their fans and know you'll end up loving them as much as we do. Trust us, there's just no substitute for meeting them in person.
In order for appropriate staffing to be available, volunteers and visitors are welcome by appointment only. If you are not able to come during a pre-set time, please let us know and we'll try to accommodate your schedule. We do ask you do not show up during non visitor times as this can distract from important evaluations, medical attention and training that must be taken care of.
Appointments required for new volunteers or to tour the ranch.
To make an appointment, please visit our Contact Us page.
We look forward to seeing you soon!